Pakbeng would be an excellent start to discover the authentic Lao country.
We rather say that, Pakeng is a sort of island in a middle of the jungle sea. Located on the border of the Golden triangle, this little town is in the center of a really wild area.
We propose, via local operators, to organize trips around our town,
There are side seeking:
- Elephant riding, opposite Mekong bank
- Trekking, around Pakbeng
- Visit the khamtan cave, from Pakbeng over land 11 km and 06 km by boat Mekong up stream.
- 03 Ethnic minority traditional village saysana , from pakbeng to 20Km
- 1,000 years natural tea forest, from Pakbeng to 26Km
- Ban khor kro temple over 400 years in Pakbeng
- or simply visiting our spectacular point of view.
Please feel free to contact us about your quarries.
No flash player!
It looks like you don't have flash player installed. Click here to go to Macromedia download page.
Powered by Flash Gallery